Enthusiast III

McKinney, TX, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Clennell
Member #

Hello everyone,

i’m Andrew I live i McKinney, Texas. i’ve Been watching YouTube video’s for a while and wanted to join but my work schedule made it difficult. So my rig, I had to sell my last rig (long story) Without a rig I can’t watch everyone have fun and not get out there. Luckily For me I was able to get another rig back in Oct. I’ve have had several jeeps, 1 D2 and finally sold my soul and bought a 97 FJ80 Which i love. I hope to be able to find a few members in the North Texas area to meet and go overlanding with. Looking forward to meeting some of you soon.

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone,

i’m Andrew I live i McKinney, Texas. i’ve Been watching YouTube video’s for a while and wanted to join but my work schedule made it difficult. So my rig, I had to sell my last rig (long story) Without a rig I can’t watch everyone have fun and not get out there. Luckily For me I was able to get another rig back in Oct. I’ve have had several jeeps, 1 D2 and finally sold my soul and bought a 97 FJ80 Which i love. I hope to be able to find a few members in the North Texas area to meet and go overlanding with. Looking forward to meeting some of you soon.
Hello Andrew and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Congrats on getting that good looking rig.

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Hello everyone,

Hello ... Welcome to the Overland Bound Community ... nice to have you on board!