Member III

Italy
First Name
Kory
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

Hello all!

I am a new member out of Aviano, IT! I have been to Korea, and Japan as well (which is where my vehicle is from). I am currently driving a 1993 Toyota HZJ77 LandCruiser. I am very excited to start my build, which will start out with new leaf springs and shocks custom bent from Alcansprings and most likely FOX or Bilstein shocks. I already have a passion for camping and hiking but would like to broaden my view of the lifestyle by adding a vehicle. There are some 4x4 groups in the local area but I am unsure if OB has a chapter in Northern IT, it would be nice to know. Thank you for including me in the forum!

bawesomfels

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Ockenfels
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Welcome to OB. We look forward to your adventures!

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Welcome from Germany! I’m looking forward to seeing pics of your LC. I’ve done some light wheeling in the West Alps. There are some great camping destinations there. Maybe see you on the trail someday.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello all!

I am a new member out of Aviano, IT! I have been to Korea, and Japan as well (which is where my vehicle is from). I am currently driving a 1993 Toyota HZJ77 LandCruiser. I am very excited to start my build, which will start out with new leaf springs and shocks custom bent from Alcansprings and most likely FOX or Bilstein shocks. I already have a passion for camping and hiking but would like to broaden my view of the lifestyle by adding a vehicle. There are some 4x4 groups in the local area but I am unsure if OB has a chapter in Northern IT, it would be nice to know. Thank you for including me in the forum!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew.. look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Kory Joseph

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Italy
First Name
Kory
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

@NotGumby, I am located just South of the Italian Dolomites. I have already been planning some routes and trying to locate a possible off-road group in Italy. This weekend I may take some co-workers to a spot I found over the weekend. Well see how it goes. Pics/Vids to come!

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
@NotGumby, I am located just South of the Italian Dolomites. I have already been planning some routes and trying to locate a possible off-road group in Italy. This weekend I may take some co-workers to a spot I found over the weekend. Well see how it goes. Pics/Vids to come!
Understood. I’m familiar with Aviano, being Service connected. Looking forward to the pics!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all!

You can start your own OLB meet-up. Please message me @Kent R with an email address and I will send a word doc.