Rank I

Enthusiast I

Pittsburgh
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Reager
Member #

Hey, guys and gals, just wanted to introduce myself. I got my first rig a couple months ago—1998 Montero SR w/only 64,000 miles on it! I love this truck thus far and need to do a few upgrades/repairs before feeling comfortable taking it out on tracks, but will be looking for places in the region to take the family (or myself) overlanding.

I'll probably be posting questions in the coming months if I can't find my answers.

Thanks!
Derek

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Welcome from Va! The wife and I were in Pittsburgh over the weekend for a Joe Bonamassa concert at the Benedum Center. We really enjoyed the city. Missed out of the parade though.

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Last edited:
Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hey, guys and gals, just wanted to introduce myself. I got my first rig a couple months ago—1998 Montero SR w/only 64,000 miles on it! I love this truck thus far and need to do a few upgrades/repairs before feeling comfortable taking it out on tracks, but will be looking for places in the region to take the family (or myself) overlanding.

I'll probably be posting questions in the coming months if I can't find my answers.

Thanks!
Derek
Look up Purple Lizard Maps! They are great maps for the PA area!

Jdelpercio93

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Youngstown, OH, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Del Percio
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD8-SUM
Hey I’m new to the forums! I’m from the Youngstown, Ohio area so only an hour or so from Pittsburgh!