Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Now living in Wales.

Hi Im Roy

Got a Landcruiser 80, a HZJ75 and a 300tdi defender.

Done some traveling in them in UK, europe & North Africa

Im looking forward to learning and enjoying the journey with you all :-)
Hello Roy and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

keeflester

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Carradale, Scotland
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Now living in Wales.

Hi Im Roy

Got a Landcruiser 80, a HZJ75 and a 300tdi defender.

Done some traveling in them in UK, europe & North Africa

Im looking forward to learning and enjoying the journey with you all :-)
Hiya Roy, welcome to the group. Are you going on the expedition around Lomond and the trossachs next month? I’ll be meeting up with a few of the group for the first time, looking 4wd to it!

Off-Road Ranger I

Treuddyn, Mold, UK
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
4x4obsession-Roy
Hiya Roy, welcome to the group. Are you going on the expedition around Lomond and the trossachs next month? I’ll be meeting up with a few of the group for the first time, looking 4wd to it!

Hey there, that trip sounds fun. Do you know where I can find out about it? Is there a thread?

Thanks for the welcome - greatly appreciated!!

keeflester

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Carradale, Scotland
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Hey there, that trip sounds fun. Do you know where I can find out about it? Is there a thread?

Thanks for the welcome - greatly appreciated!!
I’m still finding my way round this forum and can’t figure out how to link to it, but if you’re on Facebook, the overlandbound-west Europe page to be precise, David Spinks, is Polaris Overland, an he’s the organiser. It’s 12th to 14th April, starting at Immervoulin camp site just north of aberfoyle, meet-up 1600hrs, head off Saturday morning, do the Dukes Road, then the Queens Park Forest Drive and finish Sunday evening.
If you’re on Facebook, I’d recommend joining the page anyway, it’s not hoora busy yet, but the guys on there are are a nice bunch.

Reactions: 4x4 Obsession - Roy

Off-Road Ranger I

Treuddyn, Mold, UK
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
4x4obsession-Roy
I’m still finding my way round this forum and can’t figure out how to link to it, but if you’re on Facebook, the overlandbound-west Europe page to be precise, David Spinks, is Polaris Overland, an he’s the organiser. It’s 12th to 14th April, starting at Immervoulin camp site just north of aberfoyle, meet-up 1600hrs, head off Saturday morning, do the Dukes Road, then the Queens Park Forest Drive and finish Sunday evening.
If you’re on Facebook, I’d recommend joining the page anyway, it’s not hoora busy yet, but the guys on there are are a nice bunch.
Thanks thats great!! Thank you so much for sharing!! Ill get myself on the facebook page!! Hope you are having a good one!! :-)

Vagnarok

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Rainworth
Hello Roy,

Nice to see another UK based member. I look forward to your input on Facebook and the Western Europe forum.