First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Hello From Denmark.

A month ago i orderd a New Suzuki Jimny Adventure In silky Silver:hearteyes:. It will Arrive Ultimo 2019 and i cant wait till i get it.
Welcome to our community.
Plenty going on in the Europe Regions so please keep a check on rally point events and join in the discussions here and on Facebook.
I’m your nearest regional director and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to message me.
Looking forward to seeing you at one of our meets.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello From Denmark.

A month ago i orderd a New Suzuki Jimny Adventure In silky Silver:hearteyes:. It will Arrive Ultimo 2019 and i cant wait till i get it.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great looking new rig. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

raLLe

Rank 0

Contributor I

Denmark
First Name
Rasmus
Last Name
Jerrild
Welcome to our community.
Plenty going on in the Europe Regions so please keep a check on rally point events and join in the discussions here and on Facebook.
I’m your nearest regional director and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to message me.
Looking forward to seeing you at one of our meets.

KrelleKryl

Rank III

Advocate I

San Diego, CA
First Name
Kristian
Last Name
Andersen
@raLLe, gotta be Rasmus, huh? Fellow Dane here, but located in San Diego and sporting a Grand Cherokee - which probably wouldn't be the best choice for Copenhagen ;).

raLLe

Rank 0

Contributor I

Denmark
First Name
Rasmus
Last Name
Jerrild
@raLLe, gotta be Rasmus, huh? Fellow Dane here, but located in San Diego and sporting a Grand Cherokee - which probably wouldn't be the best choice for Copenhagen ;).
yes, its a Rasmus :laughing:

I had a Jeep Grand Cherokee Zj Limited 5.2 v8 1996, but it had suddenly a Bad Oil Pump and didnt had the courage to replace a blowed up engine. So I sold it.

I Live i Jutland ;) Not in Copenhagen :grinning: