New !!!!

• HTML tutorial

Ryan FP-C

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Olanta, SC, USA
Member #

New to overlanding. My wife and I love the mountains and outdoors. Have a 2019 Ford Raptor and my Leitner ACS came in yesterday. Heading up to the mountains next week for a couple days. May check out CVT in Chattanooga while we are there. Any recommendations feel free to add. We have 3 dogs and one of them is a lab who participates in hunt test. She has a 2017 Jeep jku. We tried the side by side world after selling the harleys but man does the RZR get hot. Gonna keep it for uwharrie and base camp out the truck. Hope to meet some cool people and learn a few things. 20190410_150910.jpeg20190412_170536.jpeg20190410_150929.jpeg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

New to overlanding. My wife and I love the mountains and outdoors. Have a 2019 Ford Raptor and my Leitner ACS came in yesterday. Heading up to the mountains next week for a couple days. May check out CVT in Chattanooga while we are there. Any recommendations feel free to add. We have 3 dogs and one of them is a lab who participates in hunt test. She has a 2017 Jeep jku. We tried the side by side world after selling the harleys but man does the RZR get hot. Gonna keep it for uwharrie and base camp out the truck. Hope to meet some cool people and learn a few things. View attachment 93401View attachment 93402View attachment 93403
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great looking Raptor. Looking forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Ryan FP-C

nolansprain

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Paradise, California, USA
First Name
Nolan
Last Name
Sprain
Member #

New to overlanding. My wife and I love the mountains and outdoors. Have a 2019 Ford Raptor and my Leitner ACS came in yesterday. Heading up to the mountains next week for a couple days. May check out CVT in Chattanooga while we are there. Any recommendations feel free to add. We have 3 dogs and one of them is a lab who participates in hunt test. She has a 2017 Jeep jku. We tried the side by side world after selling the harleys but man does the RZR get hot. Gonna keep it for uwharrie and base camp out the truck. Hope to meet some cool people and learn a few things. View attachment 93401View attachment 93402View attachment 93403
Nice Gen 2! I also am building my Gen 1 into an overlander. I just got my rtt mounted, suspension, dovetailed bed, and 37's are next!

Attachments