Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I have created a tracking bug (TB), dog tag and named it "Photo Bug". It's official registered number is stamped on the tag, when found you can go to geocaching (dot) com and go to it's official page and log in there and fill in information. ALSO take a photo with the TB and your OB emblem, post it here please!

I will deposit this in a cache by the end of the month, you will know it is deployed when you see my photo of it and my OB emblem posted here to show it is deployed and waiting to be found, photoed and moved to another cache.

Jim

Last edited:
Reactions: Prerunner1982

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Photo Bug is active and traveling......

Please note on picture with the bug, do not photograph other side with ID and please put a finger (as I did) over the QRC bug so it cant be read.....SO I did my photo, cant wait to see yours and to follow the bugs travels....

Attachments

Last edited:

Ethan N

Local Expert, East Region USA

Guardian II

Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
How has this TB been doing over the last 3 years? I bought one myself, haven't sent it out on its journey yet.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Nobody on here seems to do any of this, I set up 10 caches and zero...............

Jim

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Jim, Michelle and I love geocaching, not been super active lately, but find caching a great way to find some cool places while hunting Tupperware with satellites .. lol Followed you on geocaching.com, looks like you have one TB on the other side of the country from us, and the one above says its in your hands, not in a cache currently? gave it a follow in case it shows up near the path of our travels.

Reactions: Jim SoG