Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Durham, NC, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

We bought this 2001 Coleman Grand Tour Elite pop up camper. Man did our 2018 jeep wrangler unlimited did great on the 4 hour trip home from Virginia Beach, VA. We have just set it up for the first time and seeing what all needs to be done. We are super excited to start our adventuring.

Some future plans are a 7 pin hitch for the Wrangler to charge battery on the trailer. Possibly some solar and a battery generator for off grid camping. Looking into maybe a axle over setup for the suspension. Already has heat and ac and a good size white water tank and pump with hot water. Just super excited.

Attachments

Make Wai Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

San Jacinto, CA, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Perez
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Vet
Looking great! We bought a 2007 Fleetwood Niagara, remodeled the interior right a away, flooring, all cushion covers and painting. I also had to do an "axel flip", the trailer sat SO low, it actually caused a tire blow out and I blew out the left hub so I ended up having buy a new axel $$$ ugh lol. We just made our second trip this last weekend and it did great. I plan on making it an overland trailer some how, but that’s a conversation for another time! Enjoy your pop up!

Attachments

Last edited: