New to the West region.

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

It's my last week living in New Mexico and moving to Las Vegas next week. I own a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon and it's slowly getting built up. Look forward to possibly run some trails with y'all later down the road.
Well welcome to the Wild Wild West my friend. Look forward to seeing your build and new adventure. If you make it up north to the PNW. Reach out and I'll be happy to give you the nickle tour. I'm sure @Kent R can help with getting you together with our local members for a warm welcome. Safe travels.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Welcome SSRuger,
I like the single action, 7-5/8” barrel, 45 Long Colt, with hot handloads, myself. Oh, sorry Ruger gets me thinking guns! But glad to you here. Chadlyb, was right, Kent can help you find some OB peeps to get you going with others in your area. Benz.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
It's my last week living in New Mexico and moving to Las Vegas next week. I own a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon and it's slowly getting built up. Look forward to possibly run some trails with y'all later down the road.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Las Vegas has a new meet-up group that is working on setting up a reoccurring meet-up. Check it out if your interested.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/official-ob-las-vegas-thread.17713/

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Cottonwoody

US West Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Welcome to the site.