Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Middle Tennessee
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

New Member. Not so new to off-road vehicles but am new to Overlanding. Just got my first trip under the belt while visiting the Uwharrie National Park ORV trails the past 4 days and have to save I've loved it. Learned a lot about my vehicle (2002 Sequoia) and about things I need to work on as a driver, packing for trips, and some modifications I'll need to be doing to prevent a few small issues on the trails.

I'm in the Middle Tennessee area and am already looking to plan some future trips already and can't wait to learn more tips and learn more about overloading from everyone here.

A few quick snaps from the trip. Haven't had time to upload or finish more at the moment.

Attachments

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Welcome from Asheville! I'm moving to Johnson City soon but I hope to see you around! I'm glad you enjoyed your time down at Uwharrie, I have yet to make it there but hope to soon!

ZanSTI

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Middle Tennessee
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Uwharrie was by far worth it. I'm wanting to take a shorter weekend trip down to Georgia later this year but don't have anything set in stone just yet.

Thanks for the welcome.

Jasper

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Blount County, TN, USA
First Name
Jasper
Last Name
Brewer
Member #

New Member. Not so new to off-road vehicles but am new to Overlanding. Just got my first trip under the belt while visiting the Uwharrie National Park ORV trails the past 4 days and have to save I've loved it. Learned a lot about my vehicle (2002 Sequoia) and about things I need to work on as a driver, packing for trips, and some modifications I'll need to be doing to prevent a few small issues on the trails.

I'm in the Middle Tennessee area and am already looking to plan some future trips already and can't wait to learn more tips and learn more about overloading from everyone here.

A few quick snaps from the trip. Haven't had time to upload or finish more at the moment.