Member III

Wewoka, Seminole County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

Welcome

There’s a section in the forum called “share your overland routes” that I found super helpful. Haven’t been out on any yet, still getting everything lined up. But it has a wealth of knowledge on different areas. I just scrolled through, looking closely at the ones in the region I am looking at (ozark/ouachita NF)

Last edited:

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello David, welcome from Navina, Oklahoma. As @ryanorr280 mentioned, the Ozark and Ouachita National Forests are generally the go to places. You might also check out the Oklahoma Adventure Trail (OAT) that circumvents the entire state. What kind of Jeep did you buy? If you are interested in a local Jeep group, might I suggest Frank's Jeeps on Facebook.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know. @Iwata77 is the other Member rep for the area based out of NE Oklahoma.

Reactions: Iwata77