Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
As most of you know Jordan has stepped down as the MW Regional Director and it is my job to fill his position. A lot has changed in the past month with our representation and how we represent the membership.

All the Regional Directors now work directly for me and they each have Member Representatives working with them. I plan on giving them many tools to be able to better support members of the Overland Bound community.

If anyone is interested in the Director spot, or being a Member Representative, please contact me on the Forum @Kent R

Last edited:

michiganoverland

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Michigan
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Howell
Member #

As most of you know Jordan has stepped down as the MW Regional Director and it is my job to fill his position. A lot has changed in the past month with our representation and how we represent the membership.

All the Regional Directors now work directly for me and they each have Member Representatives working with them. I plan on giving them many tools to be able to better support members of the Overland Bound community.

If anyone is interested in the Director spot, or being a Member Representative, please contact me on the Forum @Kent R
I'd be interested in some more info if you're willing to pass it on.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Nick would be a great addition to the team!
@Steve could you message me any comments about any of the members you think would be good for either position. Thanks I really appreciate it.