Corona, CA, USA
First Name
Alexander
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Hello New Fam!
This is actually a account of a couple!
I actually found Overland Bound through IG and was intrigued by the company and the community! We were actually trying to find a travel trailer or tear drop trailer however budget and towing capabilities of our Jeep made us decide a roof top tent was the best route to go. We are learning and would appreciate ANY tips.

-Alex&Jackie

Alexantor

Rank I

Member I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
Alexander
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Thank you! We are actually up in Big Bear right now and suprised we got service so decided to explore the app/website. We hope to make friends and learn off one another and plan trips in the future!

Reactions: Red_Leaf_Overland

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello New Fam!
I actually found Overland Bound through IG and was intrigued by the company and the community! We were actually trying to find a travel trailer or tear drop trailer however budget and towing capabilities of our Jeep made us decide a roof top tent was the best route to go. We are learning and would appreciate ANY tips.

-Alex&Jackie
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. www.overlandbouforums/
forums/overland-trip-nd.com/

Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @FrankRoams or me, your Regional Director, @Narbob.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello New Fam!

-Alex&Jackie
Hello Alex and Jackie, welcome to the OB community.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello New Fam!

-Alex&Jackie
Welcome to Overland Bound Alex & Jackie
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. I see Bob has already replied, he is a great resource
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Overland Expo West
About WEST — Overland Expo®
For your trailer question;