NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

M Rose

US Northwest Region Director
Benefactor

Explorer I

La Grande, Oregon, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ7MFV
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello everyone from sunny California. My name is Larry and I joined this group to learn more about overlanding, and accessories for vehicles. I own a 2020 Honda Passport 2WD. So if I go off road it will be on fire roads mainly. Anyway thanks in advance for your help.
Welcome to OB. Make sure to check into the “Member Introductions *New Members Introduce Yourself*” so you can be formally introduced to your regional member representatives and Director.

Michael Golden

Rank IV
Adventure

Pathfinder III

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham Callsign
KG4BCN
Welcome to the Outbound Group Larry. Glad to have you join us.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Supporter

Member II

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone from sunny California. My name is Larry and I joined this group to learn more about overlanding, and accessories for vehicles. I own a 2020 Honda Passport 2WD. So if I go off road it will be on fire roads mainly. Anyway thanks in advance for your help.
Welcome to Overland Bound Larry
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Overland Expo West in Flagstaff AZ
About WEST — Overland Expo®

PapaDave

US West Region Member Rep

Member III

Livermore, CA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
A
Member #

Ham Callsign
KN6BKH
I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Pleasanton CA there is a meet up on the second Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active. The Tri-Valley (Pleasanton) group has 2021 all planned out and you can see the plan under the second post in our thread.

Below is a link to the meet up page and thread with information.

This is the regular meet up info:

US West - Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA

9A11BCFD-7D9E-4399-948D-99BEB8E703E8.jpeg