Builder II

Legnano, MI, Italia
First Name
Carmine
Last Name
Tarquinio
Member #

Hello Everybody,

I'm new to this group, with my Discovery 4 (LR4) would like to explore new path and helping create OB community in Italy.
Attached are some photos of the last trip to the Pyrenees with some friends.

Attachments

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Voth
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Welcome Carmine! Thank you for the introduction and the pictures. Looks like you have a nice group of friends that enjoy this lifestyle. Please watch the forums and rally points for information on events and meets. Maybe you’ll be able to make the drive up for the Abenteuer & Allrad Trade fair in Bad Kissingen this year? We have a pretty good turnout of members.

Hope to see you on the trail one day!

Rick

Montecristo1838

Rank V

Builder II

Legnano, MI, Italia
First Name
Carmine
Last Name
Tarquinio
Member #

Welcome Carmine! Thank you for the introduction and the pictures. Looks like you have a nice group of friends that enjoy this lifestyle. Please watch the forums and rally points for information on events and meets. Maybe you’ll be able to make the drive up for the Abenteuer & Allrad Trade fair in Bad Kissingen this year? We have a pretty good turnout of members.

Hope to see you on the trail one day!

Rick
Hi Rick, maybe this will be the right year to attend the Abenteuer & Allrad trade fair....
Finger crossed!!!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Carmine,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Thank you for your detailled introdcution. Your LR4 looks awesome! Great rig.

You will find plenty of good information here about overlanding. We have also a Europe subforum in OB by region.

Checkout the Rally Points for upcoming events (you can filter for example to Mediterranean for your area) where you will meet like minded people. There you will also find our Virtual Europe Campfire which takes place every 2nd week. Or checkout the virtual meetup which Marco is organizing.You will find it here: Falo Virtuale OB ITALIA. Just join and have good conversations with fellow overlanders if you like. The next will take place tomorrow.

Marco @Beoverland is a very good local contact for you in Italy. He is a frequent traveler and has been around the world a lot and has a vast knowledge about overlanding. I took a quick look at the map, and he's based not that far away from you. Or please use the OB Map to find members or events in your area and get in touch. There are plenty of members here who are happy to help and get in touch.

If you have any questions regarding Overland Bound or need tipps outfitting your rig or for your tavel destinations or anything else about overlanding just let me know. Always happy to help.

Hope to see you on some trails soon.

Cheers,
Bjoern

Reactions: Montecristo1838