• HTML tutorial

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

Evenin OB,

The names Dave, the rig is a 2000 Jeep TJ Lovingly named little monster after my daughter. Like my username would suggest my experience I would measure at the noob level. But up here in WA there are certainly no shortage of trails to go learn on! Eventually I'll test myself on the WABDR. Just gotta find more like minded folks, looks like I'm in the right track. The pic is a bit old. I have done some changes since it was taken.

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

Been trying to post my reply via the iPhone app to no avail! keeps giving me an spam error warning. Oh well.

I wanted to say thanks for the warm welcome. After retiring from the military recently, i have been struggling with what to do with my life. Seems like i found just the outlet i needed. Though it can hard jumping into a new community head first. Out on the trails i definitely feel/felt judged by the seasoned veterans of Overlanding and ORVers. Im sure that is just my noob paranoia, and with that... Regardless of my paranoia theres just a few more pieces for the lil monster and some trial runs before i take a summer excursion to Moab. Im thinking just after the June 8th Jeep fun run up here in WA.

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

Welcome! Where in WA are you from? Theres a few of us all over so no shortage of finding someone to go out with. I know I have been trying to find some more reasons to get out with my wife and daughter!

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

Gig Harbor, just ordered my new member package, super psyched

Edited to actual city instead of a surrounding major city... took out the tapatalk thing too

Last edited:
Reactions: giarc1234

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

I will be headed back down to Tahuya this weekend again. I don't know it very well ant the write ups on trailsoffroad are.... misguiding (to say the least) i was planning to do a mapping session for the 4x4 loop any and all are more than welcome.

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Nice jeep! You won't have an problem finding like minded people here! Welcome!

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

All, my OP said June 8th for the fun run was wrong July 8th and... well I forgot about the WA Spring fair so that tahuya thing I was planning for this weekend may be a loss

/shrug

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Arnel

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Lynnwood, WA
Member #

Welcome, You'll probably find that there are quite of few new people from Western Wa. I'm in Lynnwood and just signed up a couple weeks ago. I'm thinking in the near future we need to have a gtg or a short trail run for the nw guys!

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

Thanks everyone! I gotta check my email more thoroughly! I missed the email giving my member could kick myself for that. Also just signed up for the OB main And NW Facebook groups!

Anywho #4721

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk