New Member - Seattle WA

• HTML tutorial

Edward Snow

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Queen Anne - Seattle, WA
Member #

Hey All - my name is Edward and I am psyched to join this overlanding community! I've been a huge fan and follower of Overland Bound and watched through their video playlist several times. Last august my wife surprised me with a 2016 Land Rover LR4 - I instantly started planning out my first overland adventure... the WABDR. Check out a few photos from the trip!

-

If anyone is interested in meeting up to drive/talk/plan I'm defiantly interested. Ordering my members badge today! My instagram is @edward.snow

Attachments

Last edited:

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

welcome! Nice Rig!
@Snowtrout , @dinghy and i are headed to Tahuya tomorrow. Granted it is not the BDR but it is open and fun for a short lil day trip. Also there is a meet and greet going on @ the Bass Pro in tacoma on sunday More info here I realize that it is last minute so if you can't make either its cool. Just wanted to shoot you the options.

Reactions: giarc1234

Edward Snow

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Queen Anne - Seattle, WA
Member #

welcome! Nice Rig!
@Snowtrout , @dinghy and i are headed to Tahuya tomorrow. Granted it is not the BDR but it is open and fun for a short lil day trip. Also there is a meet and greet going on @ the Bass Pro in tacoma on sunday More info here I realize that it is last minute so if you can't make either its cool. Just wanted to shoot you the options.
Really appreciate the invite - unfortunately my 9-5 requires a saturday work day. I plan on getting to Tahuya soon! Ill reach out when that day comes for sure!

Reactions: NW David

RedRyder

Rank VI

Influencer I

Rathdrum, ID
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Bendel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6MFB
Service Branch
CA State Guard
Howdy and welcome from North Idaho! Good looking rig you got there. Great pics too!

AdventureTim

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Seattle
Welcome! I just joined myself - I bought a 2015 LR4 HSE Lux a couple of weeks ago with the intention of turning it into an overlanding rig. The WABDR is on my list for later this year. I'm in South Lake Union - let's grab a drink and talk LRs one day soon!

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. Love seeing LR out on the trail, vs at the Mall. Good for you! I'm confident you will like this community.