Rank II

Enthusiast III

Knoxville
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Hayes
Hello everybody!

Me and my girlfriend share a love for the outdoors and wanted to get our feet wet in some overlanding after watching a couple of series from Mountain State Overlanding and Expedition Overland. OB has been highly regarded so that's how we found our way here. She drives a 2019 4Runner TRD Off Road and I've got a 2016 Tacoma TRD Off Road. Both are stock but that will slowly start changing.

Would love to meet up with local people to show us the ropes and help us get started!

Thanks

Specter

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Northern VA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Pukish
Member #

Anyone who drives a Toyota and is from the same area as Kenny Chesney is alright in my book! Welcome to OB from Northern VA!

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Hello everybody!

Me and my girlfriend share a love for the outdoors and wanted to get our feet wet in some overlanding after watching a couple of series from Mountain State Overlanding and Expedition Overland. OB has been highly regarded so that's how we found our way here. She drives a 2019 4Runner TRD Off Road and I've got a 2016 Tacoma TRD Off Road. Both are stock but that will slowly start changing.

Would love to meet up with local people to show us the ropes and help us get started!

Thanks

Welcome to OLB! ….. from the DMV (DC / MD / VA).

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everybody!

Thanks
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great vehicles for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

thewayhomeadventures

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Service Branch
Army / CIA
Hello everybody!

Thanks
Welcome to OB! You are pretty close to Canton GA and we are having a meetup at Reformation Brewery this Saturday 1-4. You guys should come! Check it out on the Rally Point page.