• HTML tutorial

KeithKessler

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Tempe, AZ
Member #

Hello All,

My name is Keith and I live in Tempe, AZ with my wife and 2 dogs. I just purchased a 2017 4Runner TRD Off-road model with the intent of outfitting it for overland travel thought the Southwest. My wife and I are both outdoor enthusiasts and take several trips per year to explore national parks and and other public lands.

I've always had capable vehicles (Bronco, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee) but never ventured too deep into the backcountry with them due to where I lived at the time and most recently vehicle reliability). Now with the 4Runner I'm really wanting to start exploring taking frequent weekend trips. My eventual plan is to also purchase a trailer to increase the creature comforts. We love being away from civilization but also like a comfortable place to sleep, a well equipped kitchen and hot, clean water.

During the day I work in health information technology but my real passions are the outdoors, aviation (private pilot), woodworking/making and food and wine.

I'm looking forward to getting to know the folks here, learn from your experiences and hopefully get to meet some of you in person on trips.

Thanks,
Keith

Reactions: Big E