• HTML tutorial

Boots

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Central New Jersey
Member #

Hey All,
just wanted to say hey. Although I am new to this forum I am not new to Wheeling or Overlanding as it is now called. Years ago there really wasn't a name for traveling around in your Jeep camping. I bought my first new Jeep in 73 (A black CJ) when I came home from Viet-Nam. Before that I had a CJ2A with a small block 327 in.
Anyway today my ride is a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with so many mods it would take forever to list. The major mods are Dana 44 front diff with electric disco and electric locker, Atlas twin stick transfer case, 5:13 gears, BDS long arm 4 .5" , 37" BFF mid tires, and AEV wheels. Etc, Etc. ..
We (the wife and I) have been to Moab, Yellowstone, Nova Scotia, and Mt. Washington with more trips to come now that we are both retired.
Also tow a M100 behind my JK that I lifted 4" and added AEV wheels that match the Jeeps. The photo with the trailer is from Bantam Jeep fest 2018 out in PA.

Stokes Forest July 31, 13 005.jpg

Last edited:

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Good looking rig and trailer.

Thank you for your service to our country.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey All,
just wanted to say hey. Although I am new to this forum I am not new to Wheeling or Overlanding as it is now called. Years ago there really wasn't a name for traveling around in your Jeep camping. I bought my first new Jeep in 73 (A black CJ) when I came home from Viet-Nam. Before that I had a CJ2A with a small block 327 in.
Anyway today my ride is a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with so many mods it would take forever to list. The major mods are Dana 44 front diff with electric disco and electric locker, Atlas twin stick transfer case, 5:13 gears, BDS long arm 4 .5" , 37" BFF mid tires, and AEV wheels. Etc, Etc. ..
We (the wife and I) have been to Moab, Yellowstone, Nova Scotia, and Mt. Washington with more trips to come now that we are both retired.
Also tow a M100 behind my JK that I lifted 4" and added AEV wheels that match the Jeeps. The photo with the trailer is from Bantam Jeep fest 2018 out in PA.

View attachment 85860
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great looking Jeep....look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Nice setup and trailer.

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Welcome to Overland Bound and welcome to the east region @Boots! Look forward to reading about your adventures, your rig, and hopefully meeting you at one of our region events. Keep an eye on the calendar for events and if you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar/

Hec_Carta

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Brewster, NY, USA
First Name
Hector
Last Name
Cartagena
Member #

Service Branch
USCG Vet
IMG_3365.JPGIMG_3052.JPG

Hello from Brewster, NY !

This is my rig
2017 Wrangler Sahara
2.5 AEV lift
35x12.5 BFG KO2
Gobi Ranger Rack
Sb 9500lb winch

Not new to the off-road world, but new to over landing! Yet to use my CVT RTT, looking forward to getting out there! IMG_1963.JPG

Reactions: DirtyPenguins

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey All,

View attachment 85860
Welcome to Overland Bound

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hey All,

View attachment 85860
Welcome to OLB and the East Region!
Great looking JK and Trailer!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/u-s-east-va-wv-md-de-nj-pa-ny-ct-ri-ma-nh-vt-me.83/