Rank I

Enthusiast I

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Hedden
Afternoon Overland Bound folks!

I look forward to spending probably way too many hours learning, reading and connecting with folks here. Should be a fun ride for sure.

In regards to brief introductions here we go:

-My wife and I recently purchased a 2004 Lexus GX 470. Almost all records including the original sticker, wild, right?!

-Two recent upgrades include a roof top box (FB Marketplace) and a fun awning from Ironman 4x4 from a recent online sale. We live at the beach and spend a lot of time outside.

-Weekend project, replacing both CV axles.

-Location; South Carolina

-Hope to build a great family vechile to use as a daily driver, take on adventures and see if I can make this rig reach the 500,000+ mile mark as many Toyota 4.7's have done.

Glad to have joined you all and can't wait to see how things progress.

Best,

Michael

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Afternoon Overland Bound folks!

I look forward to spending probably way too many hours learning, reading and connecting with folks here. Should be a fun ride for sure.

In regards to brief introductions here we go:

-My wife and I recently purchased a 2004 Lexus GX 470. Almost all records including the original sticker, wild, right?!

-Two recent upgrades include a roof top box (FB Marketplace) and a fun awning from Ironman 4x4 from a recent online sale. We live at the beach and spend a lot of time outside.

-Weekend project, replacing both CV axles.

-Location; South Carolina

-Hope to build a great family vechile to use as a daily driver, take on adventures and see if I can make this rig reach the 500,000+ mile mark as many Toyota 4.7's have done.

Glad to have joined you all and can't wait to see how things progress.

Best,

Michael
Welcome To Overland Bound Mihael
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan The closest Member Representative to you is @NC-Trooper
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: MichaelGX470

MichaelGX470

Rank I

Enthusiast I

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Hedden
Welcome To Overland Bound Mihael
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan The closest Member Representative to you is @NC-Trooper
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Thanks so much for the invite and amazing links/guidance @Kent R . Much appreciation!