Enthusiast I

Netherlands
First Name
Lloyd
Last Name
van der Made
Member #

Hi guys,

I’m a new member here, my name is LLoyd (indeed 2xL) its hard for ppl to write down my name if i write it myself as Lloyd ppl write lioyd or something..

So Lloyd is the name, 28years old and i am from the Netherlands. To bad we dont have nice mountains and such but from oktober till march its good to ride some trails since thats the rainy period and snowy period in the netherlands.

I ride a 2000 Subaru Forester SF5 Turbo wich i still am modifying to go out camping and do offroad trails.
Currently around the 200HP, lifted 2inch, rolling on 225-70-16 BF goodrich T/A K02’s wich i already love (just have them)

I’ve got my own shop wich i restore classic cars and do custom work. In July 1year and totally love to do it.

(I don’t know of i am able to set the link but its www.madebymade.nl ps its also in English)

Uhm.. ooh yeah also got a GF wich im tying to get loved with the overlanding aswell and we have a (now) 11weeks young german sheppard pup wich will be going also on overlanding

Also some pics of the fozzy.

Cheers

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi guys,

I’m a new member here, my name is LLoyd (indeed 2xL) its hard for ppl to write down my name if i write it myself as Lloyd ppl write lioyd or something..

So Lloyd is the name, 28years old and i am from the Netherlands. To bad we dont have nice mountains and such but from oktober till march its good to ride some trails since thats the rainy period and snowy period in the netherlands.

I ride a 2000 Subaru Forester SF5 Turbo wich i still am modifying to go out camping and do offroad trails.
Currently around the 200HP, lifted 2inch, rolling on 225-70-16 BF goodrich T/A K02’s wich i already love (just have them)

I’ve got my own shop wich i restore classic cars and do custom work. In July 1year and totally love to do it.

(I don’t know of i am able to set the link but its www.madebymade.nl ps its also in English)

Uhm.. ooh yeah also got a GF wich im tying to get loved with the overlanding aswell and we have a (now) 11weeks young german sheppard pup wich will be going also on overlanding

Cheers
Hello Lloyd and welcome to the OB crew....great looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Hello and welcome! :)

If you want mountains, we've go lots of them up here in Norway and you are welcome whenever you want! :)

Reactions: MadeByMade

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Hi guys,

Cheers
Hello ... Welcome to the Overland Bound Community ... nice to have you on board!