• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

Lewisville, TX, USA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Street
Hello from North Texas!

I’m a father of 4 and lover of all things overland. My wife of 16 years and our kids 13-5 all enjoy adventure and are excited to get in to the thrill of 4x4 adventure after I’ve had a long break from it. We are a Land Rover family, but love our Jeep and Yoda brothers and sisters too!

Our current overland rig-in-progress is a 2008 LR3 SE V8 that’s loosing its “mostly stock” status one step at a time. She’s one of the “good ones” and has been maintained very well.

Our real project Rover, a less than pampered 2005 LR3 has been placed on hold for budget reasons, well and a needed tranny rebuild, but I hope to get to some serious mods on it next year. It will be a trailer rock crawler if my mechanic and I get our way.

Photo: Our 2008 on Glacier Mountain in Colorado last month.
8599F3A6-A831-4D91-B99B-3416F3E188E8.jpeg

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Chad, welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.

Reactions: PatriotLandyTX

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from North Texas!

I’m a father of 4 and lover of all things overland. My wife of 16 years and our kids 13-5 all enjoy adventure and are excited to get in to the thrill of 4x4 adventure after I’ve had a long break from it. We are a Land Rover family, but love our Jeep and Yoda brothers and sisters too!

Our current overland rig-in-progress is a 2008 LR3 SE V8 that’s loosing its “mostly stock” status one step at a time. She’s one of the “good ones” and has been maintained very well.

Our real project Rover, a less than pampered 2005 LR3 has been placed on hold for budget reasons, well and a needed tranny rebuild, but I hope to get to some serious mods on it next year. It will be a trailer rock crawler if my mechanic and I get our way.

Photo: Our 2008 on Glacier Mountain in Colorado last month.
View attachment 166244
Welcome to Overland Bound
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: PatriotLandyTX