Idaho, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kolp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4TLR
Hello all! My name is Jason and I've been a long time lurker and recently became a full member. I have been camping since I was a Boy Scout, and a few months ago I purchased a ML320 to use as my expedition rig. My goal is to also convert it into the Mercedes in The Lost World of Jurassic Park, but I won't be able to get started on the conversion until 2019.

Last week I needed to get new tires, and went ahead and purchased some A/T tires that are the same size as the stock (I couldn't afford larger tires). Later this year I'm planning on building a storage system in the rear, as well as a full size spare tire carrier.

Attachments

Reactions: Robert Jordan

Disco Patrol

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Oneida, NY
First Name
David
Last Name
Cruz
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Retired
Hello all! My name is Jason and I've been a long time lurker and recently became a full member. I have been camping since I was a Boy Scout, and a few months ago I purchased a ML320 to use as my expedition rig. My goal is to also convert it into the Mercedes in The Lost World of Jurassic Park, but I won't be able to get started on the conversion until 2019.

Last week I needed to get new tires, and went ahead and purchased some A/T tires that are the same size as the stock (I couldn't afford larger tires). Later this year I'm planning on building a storage system in the rear, as well as a full size spare tire carrier.
Welcome! Keep us updated on the build, I think it would be interesting to see.

Sent from my SM-G955U using OB Talk mobile app

JasKolp

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Idaho, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kolp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4TLR
Thanks guys! I was just in Tennessee 'camping' with it (was visiting grandparents but using campground to sleep at). I even got to test out the new tires on steep wet dirt/gravel hill and was surprised they didn't slip. The AWD and the AT tires work really well together!

Last edited: