Macomb, Michigan, United States
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hello everyone. Finally decided to pull the trigger on becoming a member as the wife and I get ready to hopefully do some Jeep camping this fall after the kiddo heads back off to school.

I'm coming from the Mustang community after almost 20 years. We wanted something more adventurous and what screams adventure like a Jeep? I'm a Navy veteran with 8 years. I did Truman's first 3 deployments and finished out my time at Fentress in Chesapeake VA as an aircraft fire fighter. I look forward to learning a lot more about Overlanding and meeting those in the community.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Steve, welcome to the OB family and thank you for your service.

Reactions: Punk'n_Willy

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Outbound Community Steve. Always good to have another vet along for the ride.

Reactions: Punk'n_Willy

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone. Finally decided to pull the trigger on becoming a member as the wife and I get ready to hopefully do some Jeep camping this fall after the kiddo heads back off to school.

I'm coming from the Mustang community after almost 20 years. We wanted something more adventurous and what screams adventure like a Jeep? I'm a Navy veteran with 8 years. I did Truman's first 3 deployments and finished out my time at Fentress in Chesapeake VA as an aircraft fire fighter. I look forward to learning a lot more about Overlanding and meeting those in the community.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out the Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com