New Member in Montery California

• HTML tutorial

MapleBuddy

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hello All,

I'm Jack and this is my present to myself this year. I know it doesn't take a super tricked out vehicle to start overlanding. With that said, my modest 4x2 should get me to new places that I have never been and would have never thought to go. I'm excited for new adventures this year with an upcoming move.

Plans: Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Glacier Point, Mt. Zion, Rushmore during a 28 day cross country trip in mid 2019. Until then I want to get my feet wet and get some overlanding/fishing in in the local area (200 miles).

I hope to contribute and become an active member.

-Jack

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello All,

I'm Jack and this is my present to myself this year. I know it doesn't take a super tricked out vehicle to start overlanding. With that said, my modest 4x2 should get me to new places that I have never been and would have never thought to go. I'm excited for new adventures this year with an upcoming move.

Plans: Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Glacier Point, Mt. Zion, Rushmore during a 28 day cross country trip in mid 2019. Until then I want to get my feet wet and get some overlanding/fishing in in the local area (200 miles).

-Jack
Hello Jack and welcome to the OB crew....great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

djsixbillion

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6PHT
Welcome! Nothing at all wrong with a 2wd, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the places you can go with just some decent AT tires.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All,

-Jack
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R