First Name
Jon
Last Name
Schwartz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6EWN
Hey All,

Happy to be here. Thanks for the add to what seems to be a fantastic group. Looking forward to meeting and rolling with you in the future. I have a 2017 Tacoma and my wife has a 2016 4Runner. I joined as member 17786. Wondering if my wife needs her own number, or do we share the 17786 number (and badges - I ordered 2)?

Ham radio in each vehicle, so I'll create memory channels for the 146.460 simplex. Glad to see there seem to be a bunch of Ham Ops on here too.

Thanks All!

Jon

Last edited:
Reactions: SubeeBen and Narbob

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hey All,

Happy to be here. Thanks for the add to what seems to be a fantastic group. Looking forward to meeting and rolling with you in the future. I have a 2017 Tacoma and my wife has a 2016 4Runner. I joined as member 17786. Wondering if my wife needs her own number, or do we share the 17886 number (and badges - I ordered 2)?

Ham radio in each vehicle, so I'll create memory channels for the 146.460 simplex. Glad to see there seem to be a bunch of Ham Ops on here too.

Thanks All!

Jon
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Magic Mike or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Jeep backroads

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Shingletown, CA, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
King
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7tdk
Hey All,

Happy to be here. Thanks for the add to what seems to be a fantastic group. Looking forward to meeting and rolling with you in the future. I have a 2017 Tacoma and my wife has a 2016 4Runner. I joined as member 17786. Wondering if my wife needs her own number, or do we share the 17886 number (and badges - I ordered 2)?

Thanks All!

Jon
K7tdk here from Shingletown calif welcome aboard

Reactions: K6EWN