Hurricane, UT
First Name
Russ
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KA7HOS
Hello from SW Utah, just now joined OB and this is my first visit to the forum. I'm looking forward to learning more about overlanding and equipment to help make camp life even more enjoyable!

MrCoffee

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Springfield, Vermont
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
U
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB1PMW
Welcome to OB, nice to have you aboard! You find tons of great info here, just let us know what you need, we'll get it for ya. The folks here are a great resource for us new to Overlanding!

Cheers!

SW_UT_FJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Hurricane, UT
First Name
Russ
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KA7HOS
Welcome to OB, nice to have you aboard! You find tons of great info here, just let us know what you need, we'll get it for ya. The folks here are a great resource for us new to Overlanding!

Cheers!
Thanks Chuck, I’m sure I’ll have plenty of questions!

Russ

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: MrCoffee

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello from SW Utah, just now joined OB and this is my first visit to the forum. I'm looking forward to learning more about overlanding and equipment to help make camp life even more enjoyable!
Hello Russ and welcome to the OB crew. .always glad to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your adventures

S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego Ca. Great forum & awesome people here. Welcome & enjoy your new addiction ✌

Reactions: SW_UT_FJ

SW_UT_FJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Hurricane, UT
First Name
Russ
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KA7HOS
Welcome from San Diego Ca. Great forum & awesome people here. Welcome & enjoy your new addiction [emoji111]️
Thanks! Been to Your city quite a few times, beautiful area!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk