New member from the 4 corners area in Colorado.

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Mrfixit

Rank I

Contributor I

Hesperus, CO, USA
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Hager
Member #

My daughter and I love to camp in the mountains and I am working on setting up the Jeep for more extended trips. I have a fabrication/welding shop at my house and love to design and build things. Also if you’re in the area and need emergency repairs that I can help with hit me up. I do all types of metal.

ForceXXI

Rank VI

Advocate I

Grand Island, Ne
Member #

Just passed through your neck of the woods today heading to Mesa Verde. Beautiful scenery around this part of Colorado. We dipped down into new Mexico to grab a geocache so we could mark that state off our list.

Welcome to OB!

4Corners4Runner

Rank I

Contributor II

Cortez, CO, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Addingt
Member #

My daughter and I love to camp in the mountains and I am working on setting up the Jeep for more extended trips. I have a fabrication/welding shop at my house and love to design and build things. Also if you’re in the area and need emergency repairs that I can help with hit me up. I do all types of metal.
Hey it’s great to have someone else in my neck of the woods ( just outside of Cortes)!