Contributor II

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
First Name
Jeanna
Last Name
Marie
Member #

Hi guys!

I've been camping and updating my rig for the past year and only recently (and finally) joined in. I live on the east coast of Florida and travel all over to different campsites across FL and I'm looking to do an east coast trip this winter. Just finally picked up a RTT that originally was going to be for the east coast trip but we're headed to Ginnie Springs Brew Fest at the end of October. Hope to see some of you there.

Also, I would love to meet up with a lot of you. Are there designated time/dates for meet ups? I used to do meet ups for the Miata when I lived in Orlando and I miss the scene.

Hope to see y'all around!

Attachments

Reactions: Nanuka

Nanuka

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Sanford, FL, USA
First Name
Jessica
Last Name
Tooley
Member #

Hi guys!

I've been camping and updating my rig for the past year and only recently (and finally) joined in. I live on the east coast of Florida and travel all over to different campsites across FL and I'm looking to do an east coast trip this winter. Just finally picked up a RTT that originally was going to be for the east coast trip but we're headed to Ginnie Springs Brew Fest at the end of October. Hope to see some of you there.

Also, I would love to meet up with a lot of you. Are there designated time/dates for meet ups? I used to do meet ups for the Miata when I lived in Orlando and I miss the scene.

Hope to see y'all around!
You are missed at the Miata meets, yanno!

In that same vein, I'd love to vote for an OLB meet at Ace Cafe as a nice central location. Every other month??

Glad to see you here. I'd love to know your campsite experiences, since I've really only been to a few places in Ocala (springs etc).

Reactions: Jeanna