Calle Oeste, Landete, España
First Name
daniel
Last Name
vilar
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ea5rc
hello, my name is daniel. (my english is something bad so I'll help from google and hope it helps me improve my level)
I found you by chance on instagram and began to collect information about the forum, after talking with my partner we decided to become full members.
My passion is the bushcraft and the 4x4 so I think I will be with you at home.
Thank you for your work and for allowing me to be part of your big family.
About me ... I'm from a small town in the east of Spain called Cardenete. I work as a wind technician since I was little I loved nature and the 4x4.
The car ... is a Nissan terrano '95 with some touches to go calm and without problems to our trips.
a greeting.
Daniel Vilarterrano2.jpg terrano2.jpg

Retinens803

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

South Carolina, USA
First Name
CJC
Last Name
CJC
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4BMJ
hello, my name is daniel. (my english is something bad so I'll help from google and hope it helps me improve my level)
I found you by chance on instagram and began to collect information about the forum, after talking with my partner we decided to become full members.
About me ... I'm from a small town in the east of Spain called Cardenete. I work as a wind technician since I was little I loved nature and the 4x4.
The car ... is a Nissan terrano '95 with some touches to go calm and without problems to our trips.
a greeting.
Daniel Vilar
Welcome!

Reactions: viveen4wd

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

a greeting.
Daniel VilarView attachment 83279 View attachment 83279
Hello Daniel and welcome to the OB crew....nice looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Glad you found us and welcome to the family.

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

Hello and welcome from germany! We are going to visit Spain this year together with other OB members.

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

Thanks, And what part of Spain you are going to visit?
We are going to visit the Pyrenees, from Andorra to the bardenas reales, is the basic plan. We will se how it works as no one of us was there before ;-)

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
a greeting.
Daniel VilarView attachment 83279 View attachment 83279
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-trip-planning.21/

If you have any questions message your closest Regional Director @Polaris Overland

viveen4wd

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

First Name
daniel
Last Name
vilar
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ea5rc

viveen4wd

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

First Name
daniel
Last Name
vilar
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ea5rc
We are going to visit the Pyrenees, from Andorra to the bardenas reales, is the basic plan. We will se how it works as no one of us was there before ;-)
It is a nice and interesting route, and the part of the Pyrenees that I have visited is Ordesa and Jaca. And I was impressed We will return this year to continue exploring the mountain range. Hopefully when you have prepared the car you can match any member of OB.

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

Welcome Daniel, we already spoke in another post and, well, we should meet in the desert of Monegros :) Also of course if you plan to head up to Pyrenees, please let me know so we don't miss any opportunity to meet here or there. Your french neighbour :)

viveen4wd

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

First Name
daniel
Last Name
vilar
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ea5rc
Welcome to the group Daniel. Awesome to see someone from one of my favorite places. Cool rig, hope to see more pictures in the future.

Cheers,
Joe.
hey joe.todavia I could not open any post with the photos of my car. but here you have some that I have been collecting. Greetings
IMG_20190811_165246_547.jpgIMG_20190815_174523_190.jpgIMG_20190707_195702_839.jpgFB_IMG_1569139232035.jpgIMG_20190517_140014.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: 76_overlander