New Member From Seattle!

• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

Hello everyone! I'm Abe, from Seattle WA USA. Pretty new to overlanding, got into it because I love the outdoors/camping/backpacking and some other friends are big into overlanding. I'm excited to meet new people and discover some new trails!

I currently have a pretty bone stock 2001 4runner. It's been on a couple "excursions", and most recently has done section one and part of section two of the WABDR with no issues! Picture is attached, mine is the one on the far left.

Hope to meet some new people and excited to learn More! 1150387.jpg

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello everyone! I'm Abe, from Seattle WA USA. Pretty new to overlanding, got into it because I love the outdoors/camping/backpacking and some other friends are big into overlanding. I'm excited to meet new people and discover some new trails!

I currently have a pretty bone stock 2001 4runner. It's been on a couple "excursions", and most recently has done section one and part of section two of the WABDR with no issues! Picture is attached, mine is the one on the far left.

Hope to meet some new people and excited to learn More! View attachment 33920
Hi Abe and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4Runner! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!