First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7TCT
Hello,
New to this forum but not to the outdoors and off road camping. Current vehicle is a 1976 Jeep Cherokee Chief named Susan. Looking forward to meeting up with group(s) in the area, learning some more fun places to see, better camp cooking, and sharing some new horizons in the Sierras and surrounding areas. Thanks for having me!

Susan:

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
From one new guy to another, Welcome. I hope you're not the jealous type, cause I might have a crush on Susan. I hope to meet her some day. What kind of flowers does she like? [emoji813]eyes:
I know, right? Forget @renodemona, let's invite Susan to the party!

Nice rig and welcome. Say hi to Susan for me... [emoji7] [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-T350 using OB Talk mobile app

renodemona

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7TCT
HaHa no worries there, she likes 10W30 and Dexron III flowers ;) Working on a Transmission rebuild currently. We made it out to Ouray last summer, amazing place, would love to come back.

renodemona

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7TCT
The looks are tempered by no A/C, 63mph on the road, leaf spring suspension, and 11 MPG. Looking to get rid of the factory luggage rack and put on a platform for a RTT. Just looking forward to getting the transmission done and getting some trails and campgrounds before it gets too hot. :(

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
I almost got one of those Jeeps once.

Are there enough Renoverlanders to have a meetup? Maybe mid week @ 39.48163, -119.69337

-M