• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Whitby, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

Hello everybody, and thanks again to the admins for letting me join! I'm from Ontario, Canada, east of Toronto and am currently building a Dodge Grand Caravan for Overlanding. It's not the typical rig you would expect to see on a forum like this but for what I want to do, this platform works just fine. As you can see, the build is still in its infancy but will come along when time and money will allow. Currently I have a roof rack with light bar installed and the biggest improvement right now is the addition of a set of BF Goodrich A/T K02's. There is a 1" suspension lift in the garage waiting for a cooler day to install. More photos to come!
IMG_0677.jpgIMG_0709.jpgIMG_0708.jpgIMG_0712.jpg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everybody, and thanks again to the admins for letting me join! I'm from Ontario, Canada, east of Toronto and am currently building a Dodge Grand Caravan for Overlanding. It's not the typical rig you would expect to see on a forum like this but for what I want to do, this platform works just fine. As you can see, the build is still in its infancy but will come along when time and money will allow. Currently I have a roof rack with light bar installed and the biggest improvement right now is the addition of a set of BF Goodrich A/T K02's. There is a 1" suspension lift in the garage waiting for a cooler day to install. More photos to come!
View attachment 64071View attachment 64072View attachment 64073View attachment 64074
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....nice looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and adventures.

Traveler I

View attachment 64071View attachment 64072View attachment 64073View attachment 64074
Pretty cool looking caravan! Look forward to seeing how it turns out. I'm east of Toronto too. I'm looking for some info on Queen Elizabeth Wilderness Provincial Park. Whether or not it is any good for overland style camping. You ever been?

Enthusiast III

Whitby, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

Pretty cool looking caravan! Look forward to seeing how it turns out. I'm east of Toronto too. I'm looking for some info on Queen Elizabeth Wilderness Provincial Park. Whether or not it is any good for overland style camping. You ever been?
Thanks PePe! I’ve heard through the grapevine that this is protected ground and they don’t even want you walking too far off the trails. Hiking and camping are fine but no driving. Look up Ardbeg Ontario for overlanding

Pilgrim

Rank III
Launch Member

Member I

Ottawa, Canada
Member #

A minivan OL rig? Awesome. Our Honda Odyssey is a great rig for travel, but needs more ground clearance. If you can work that out, then you'll be better off on the unimproved roads.

Reactions: allterrain72

allterrain72

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Fort Worth TX
Member #

that is awesome, welcome caravanlander !!!!!!