Rank 0

Traveler I

Chicago, IL, USA
First Name
Lore
Last Name
Mmutle
Hello,

My name is Lore (Lor-ay). I live in Nashville, TN just moved here the beginning of 2018. I'm about to purchase, like today or tomorrow, a Gen 2 Xterra. I'll send pics when I get it.

I have 0 overlanding experience but I love camping, hiking and photography. The rig will be my daily grocery getting, commuter dad-mobile so it's not going to be anything crazy.

Im looking forward to meeting new people and seeing some awesome sights.

Menace

Rank 0

Traveler I

Clarksville here. I just found this place too and also have no overland experience. Im hoping as long as im not deployed that I get to spend a lot of time exploring and goofing off out in the woods or mountains or big lakes this next year.

SubeeBen

Rank V

Advocate I

Alpine, CA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Jacques
Member #

Welcome from San Diego Ca. Great site, great people, & lots of awesome info. Hope you enjoy.

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Welcome! You'll be really happy with that Xterra. I love my 07 and there are quite a few of us around here with Nissans.

What year are you getting? Some of the early 2nd gens have a few issues to work through but they are mostly pretty easy fixes and the are a lot of write-ups on www.thenewx.org to help you through them. My build thread is over there, same username.

Flipper

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Florida
First Name
John
Last Name
F
Member #

Welcome, you will get plenty of info and advice here.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,

My name is Lore (Lor-ay). I live in Nashville, TN just moved here the beginning of 2018. I'm about to purchase, like today or tomorrow, a Gen 2 Xterra. I'll send pics when I get it.

I have 0 overlanding experience but I love camping, hiking and photography. The rig will be my daily grocery getting, commuter dad-mobile so it's not going to be anything crazy.

Im looking forward to meeting new people and seeing some awesome sights.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R