New Member from Mississippi

• HTML tutorial

MSOverland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

To prevent possible restraining orders from the admin of this page and the YouTube channel, I determined that it is best if I join. I have been stalking both pages for the past few weeks.

I recently purchased a 2000 Lexus LX470. I will get a picture of the “rig” soon. Until then, just Google “Bone Stock 200 LX470” and you will get a good clue.

In addition to everyday use, I plan to use the vehicle as a tool to show my five and seven year old kids there is much more out there beyond the local city park. I look forward to using the depth of information located here to assist me on finding the best way to show them this wonderful word!

Lastly, when choosing MSOVERLAND I was going with “Mississippi” not “Ms.” Sorry for any confusion…

Sean S

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
Welcome to the OB community. Funny intro! I am sure that the Lexus LX470, even in its bone stock configuration will bring both you and your family to many awesome places over the coming years. The nice part of having a bone stock vehicle is that is a blank canvas for you to personalize it to meet your needs. Just outfit and explore!