Enthusiast I

Seattle, Washington, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Reese
Member #

Hi everyone,

Glad to be here and excited about the future. I'm new to Overlanding, but have been interested for years. We recently moved from Irvine, CA to MN. Because of the move, it gave me the perfect opportunity to get a car that I really wanted. Got a 2008 LR3, as a "family car" for the next year. However, it will be used for far more than just shuttling the kids around town. We used to go camping a lot in SoCal and I'm looking forward to continuing the tradition here in MN.

LR3.jpg

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi everyone,

Glad to be here and excited about the future. I'm new to Overlanding, but have been interested for years. We recently moved from Irvine, CA to MN. Because of the move, it gave me the perfect opportunity to get a car that I really wanted. Got a 2008 LR3, as a "family car" for the next year. However, it will be used for far more than just shuttling the kids around town. We used to go camping a lot in SoCal and I'm looking forward to continuing the tradition here in MN.

View attachment 46284
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..Good looking Rover and look forward to seeing your adventures

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi everyone,

View attachment 46284
Hi Sreese210 and welcome to OB! Nice looking LR3! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!