First Name
Roger
Last Name
Ruetze
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Haegar
Hello,
Glad to join the Overland Bound Community!
So I'm Roger living with my family in Schieren, Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, involved in offroading and travelling for more than over 25 years here in Europe.
Land Rovers are my cars so first I started with a Disco1 200 TDI, Disco 1 300 TDI, Disco TD5 and now Disco 4 bought in 2013.
Living outdoor was done by joining the Cup Scouts in Luxembourg when I was 9 and ending up being GSL of a scouts group for a couple of years.
Did some development projects with the scouts in Nepal.
Other main hobbies are electric welding and tungsten welding.
Hope to meet members here in Europe!
Roger

Last edited:

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello,
So I'm Roger living with my family in Schieren, Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg in involved in offroading and travelling for more than over 25 years here in Europe.
Land Rovers are my cars so first I started with a Disco1 200 TDI, Disco 1 300 TDI, Disco TD5 and now Disco 4 bought in 2013.
Living outdoor was done by joining the Cup Scouts in Luxembourg when I was 9 in the cup scouts and ending up being GSL of a scouts group for a couple of years.
Roger
Hello Roger and welcome to the OB crew....Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello,
So I'm Roger living with my family in Schieren, Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, involved in offroading and travelling for more than over 25 years here in Europe.
Living outdoor was done by joining the Cup Scouts in Luxembourg when I was 9 and ending up being GSL of a scouts group for a couple of years.
Roger
Hi Roger, welcome to the OB community.