New Member from IL

• HTML tutorial

Neil Morgan

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hi all! Glad to be part of this forum and looking forward to many overlanding adventures! I found overlanding after getting tired of crawling trails at off-parks. I want to go places and experience things!

My first overlanding trip was this past weekend on the Trans Wisconsin Trail with a group of 9 other rigs organized by Brandon from TrailSpin TV. What a fantastic run! We learned that "Road Closed" signs in the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest really means "Road Closed"... as in bridge washed out and an 8' trench across the road! I did get to use my winch to pull an Excursion out of trouble... TWICE! The second time, it took two Jeeps and an anchor truck.

Looking forward to meeting many of you on the trail!

Attachments

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi all! Glad to be part of this forum and looking forward to many overlanding adventures! I found overlanding after getting tired of crawling trails at off-parks. I want to go places and experience things!

My first overlanding trip was this past weekend on the Trans Wisconsin Trail with a group of 9 other rigs organized by Brandon from TrailSpin TV. What a fantastic run! We learned that "Road Closed" signs in the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest really means "Road Closed"... as in bridge washed out and an 8' trench across the road! I did get to use my winch to pull an Excursion out of trouble... TWICE! The second time, it took two Jeeps and an anchor truck.

Looking forward to meeting many of you on the trail!
Hello Neil and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Jeep and sounds like great first adventure. Thank you for sharing it with us...