Member I

Milledgeville Georgia
First Name
Graham
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

Hello everyone!
my name is graham and i am from a very small town in georgia named Milledgeville.
my truck is a 2019 Toyota Tacoma trd off road.
I have a good bit of experience with rock crawling and have had jeeps for years but this my first time in a taco.
I found over landing kinda outta necessity as I travel a lot to hunt and Fish and needed to be Able to get very remote.
I am just starting out my journey down this road and was super excited when I found this community!F85EA88D-4580-4422-A5E5-E99A3E214B72.jpeg

FishinCrzy

Rank V

Advocate I

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
StateHazmatResponder
Welcome! Milledgeville ain't that small compared to some of the places I have lived. It's like a county seat or something. No, wait! It is the former capitol of Georgia. Did the Yanquis burn Milledgeville? Sorry about the Bulldogs today. I don't think Vegas saw that coming!

Reactions: Lost taco

Lost taco

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Milledgeville Georgia
First Name
Graham
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

Welcome! Milledgeville ain't that small compared to some of the places I have lived. It's like a county seat or something. No, wait! It is the former capitol of Georgia. Did the Yanquis burn Milledgeville? Sorry about the Bulldogs today. I don't think Vegas saw that coming!
Yes Milledgeville is the old Capital of Georgia we also have the old mental hospital. And ughhh don’t remind me I’m still upset about that .