Rank II

Enthusiast I

Washington
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Blomgren
Member #

New guy. I'm a traveling sales guy. I work from Nebraska to Alaska, including half of Canada. I work for a Deep Cycle and SLI battery manufacturer. I've been in the battery industry for 17 years. Feel free to hit me up if you have a battery application question.
I've lived in the Pacific Northwest my entire life and love being out in the sticks. If I'm not driving my Toyota FJC, I'm driving my Yamaha YXZ1000R.
Instagram: @ian_pnw

Last edited:

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

New guy. I'm a traveling sales guy. I work from Nebraska to Alaska, including half of Canada. I work for a Deep Cycle and SLI battery manufacturer. I've been in the battery industry for 17 years. Feel free to hit me up if you have a battery application question.
I've lived in the Pacific Northwest my entire life and love being out in the sticks. If I'm not driving my Toyota FJC, I'm driving my Yamaha YXZ1000R.
Instagram: @ian_fullthrottlebattery
Welcome Ian! That is quite the territory you work! The Pacific Northwest is beautiful with lots of areas to explore!

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. I'm sure the community will benefit from you Battery knowledge.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Instagram: @ian_pnw
Hey Ian and welcome to OB! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

APtrail2005

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Kalispell Montana
Member #

Morning, welcome from Montana. Heading to Alaska next spring once I've completed several new updates. I'd love to get some information about dual battery setup for my rig. Once again welcome

Michael Mayfarth

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lakebay, WA
Member #

If you are ever on the West side of the mountains for fun and adventure, hit me up! we have a 4runner of washington group that would love to do some runs both east side and west side.