New Member From Chino, CA I.E. 909

• HTML tutorial

aaaslayer

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Chino, CA
Hello Guys!

I drive a 2015 Ram 2500 Long Bed Cummins. Not an ideal sized vehicle for overlanding, but it's all I have for now. I am just getting into camping/exploring/overlanding. I don't have much as far as setup. Currently deleted, Toyo MTs 35s with no lift, Method NV Wheels 17x8 +10 offset. As far as setup for overlanding, I only have camping gear. Currently shopping around for a RTT to mount to a welded DIY fabricated rack I'll be making.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Guys!

I drive a 2015 Ram 2500 Long Bed Cummins. Not an ideal sized vehicle for overlanding, but it's all I have for now. I am just getting into camping/exploring/overlanding. I don't have much as far as setup. Currently deleted, Toyo MTs 35s with no lift, Method NV Wheels 17x8 +10 offset. As far as setup for overlanding, I only have camping gear. Currently shopping around for a RTT to mount to a welded DIY fabricated rack I'll be making.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....look forward to seeing your build and adventures.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Guys!

Welcome to Overland Bound!

There is a meet-up in your area that meets monthly, check them out on the forum if your interested.https:/www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-inland-empire-meet-up-06-16-2018.10015/

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: aaaslayer

flyingnome

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Boise, ID
Member #

Welcome! Those are the same style and color methods I've been eyeballing for my F150. Nothing wrong with overlanding a full size truck! Just depends on what your goals are!

Reactions: aaaslayer

aaaslayer

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Chino, CA
Welcome! Those are the same style and color methods I've been eyeballing for my F150. Nothing wrong with overlanding a full size truck! Just depends on what your goals are!
I got them last year during Black Friday at Discount Tire. Wait a bit, they have some KILLER deals during Black Friday. I mean KILLER deals. I got the tires and wheels, they threw in free TPMS, free install, free lug nuts. And my discount was so steep because I opened a credit card with them for even more additional refunds, that the wheels honestly came out free, and it's like I paid for tires only. I got so many rebates it's insane. I also didn't pay tax using my business license.

Reactions: flyingnome

flyingnome

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Boise, ID
Member #

I got them last year during Black Friday at Discount Tire. Wait a bit, they have some KILLER deals during Black Friday. I mean KILLER deals. I got the tires and wheels, they threw in free TPMS, free install, free lug nuts. And my discount was so steep because I opened a credit card with them for even more additional refunds, that the wheels honestly came out free, and it's like I paid for tires only. I got so many rebates it's insane. I also didn't pay tax using my business license.
Thanks for the heads up... I can be patient a couple of months haha.

DrockinWV

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Morgantown, WV
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Parsley
Member #

Good looking rig! You're not the only full size pickup on here, glad to be seeing more and more. However you are on the west coast and you may have more open land than I do over here in the east lol.