New Member from British Columbia CA

• HTML tutorial

Kevtd

Rank 0

Contributor II

Joined a little while ago but with my Pajero down I wanted to wait until I had my vehicle to do my intro and now that I have one again here it is!

Iv got a 92 Pajero with transmission issues (dead to me now so shes on the way out) but my daily/ adventure vehicle now is a 2005 Volvo XC70. So far all I have done is gone one tire size up on AT tires but I have a whole lot of planes for it in the months to come and will definitely be starting a build thread soon.
44748448_717867628574358_5435174653733634048_n.jpg
Trying to decide between North, East, South or alittle of the last two for my next big road trip (Likely this summer)

Reactions: Kent R and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Joined a little while ago but with my Pajero down I wanted to wait until I had my vehicle to do my intro and now that I have one again here it is!

Iv got a 92 Pajero with transmission issues (dead to me now so shes on the way out) but my daily/ adventure vehicle now is a 2005 Volvo XC70. So far all I have done is gone one tire size up on AT tires but I have a whole lot of planes for it in the months to come and will definitely be starting a build thread soon.
View attachment 73855
Trying to decide between North, East, South or alittle of the last two for my next big road trip (Likely this summer)
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice rig and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

View attachment 73855
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Welcome from just barely south of the BC/Washington border. Are you in the Vancouver area? It might be a little bit of a drive, but we have a monthly meet-up for the Northwest Washington OB members and you are always welcome to join us. More information on what's going on in Washington can be found in the Northwest Region forum (link). Of course there is also the West (BC) Region forum (link) for more local folks. As for direction to explore next, you are in a great location when it comes to options... so you can't go wrong where ever you go.

Reactions: Kent R