Launch Member

Contributor III

North Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Arnold
Member #

My name is Jeremy Arnold. Originally from Upstate NY. I've always loved anything involving the outdoors, especially if it also involves an engine. My father in law bought me the membership for Christmas!! I have been a fan for a few years now, but I've been just busy enough with family and work to never pull the trigger on joining. I'm currently stationed in Las Vegas NV with the Air Force. I've been blessed with an amazing wife and 4 awesome kids. I am hoping this will help me meet other overlanders and get out on some trails more often, both with and without my family.
Overland Vehicle: 2005 Ram 2500 Cummins 4x4
Beater Vehicle: 1998 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

My name is Jeremy Arnold. Originally from Upstate NY. I've always loved anything involving the outdoors, especially if it also involves an engine. My father in law bought me the membership for Christmas!! I have been a fan for a few years now, but I've been just busy enough with family and work to never pull the trigger on joining. I'm currently stationed in Las Vegas NV with the Air Force. I've been blessed with an amazing wife and 4 awesome kids. I am hoping this will help me meet other overlanders and get out on some trails more often, both with and without my family.
Hello Jeremy and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice. U.S. NAVY veteran myself.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @HappyOurOverlanding

If you are interested there is a meet-up group in the Las Vegas area run by @The Lone Overlander you can message him here on the forum.

Reactions: jmr600

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome, I spent 4 years in Upstate NY (fort Drum)
Thank you for your service