Launch Member

Contributor I

Joplin MO
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Nash
Member #

I’m new to the Overland community. I am getting my Tacoma delivered this week. I live in the very southwest corner of MO. In fact I drive from MO, through KS, into Ok everyday for my job. The resort I work at actually sits in all three states. We are also about 45 minutes from the AR border.

I would love to know if any trails, groups, or outings in my area.

mjherron

Rank V

Member III

Smithville, Missouri, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Herron
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound from MO as well! There is a Facebook page for the Overland Bound Midwest Region and the section in Overland Bound itself.

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

I’m new to the Overland community. I am getting my Tacoma delivered this week. I live in the very southwest corner of MO. In fact I drive from MO, through KS, into Ok everyday for my job. The resort I work at actually sits in all three states. We are also about 45 minutes from the AR border.

Welcome from Northern VA!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Welcome from Central Texas

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, but you travel through the Rocky Mountain and Southwest regions to get to work. And even the Southeast region is very close to you. So info on all the areas can be found on the regional pages.
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

OzarkNewb

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Joplin MO
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Nash
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound from MO as well! There is a Facebook page for the Overland Bound Midwest Region and the section in Overland Bound itself.
Thank you! I joined the facebook group.

Do you happen to know if there are any trails in the Mark Twain National Forrest that would be good for a day trip?

Reactions: mjherron

mjherron

Rank V

Member III

Smithville, Missouri, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Herron
Member #

OzarkNewb, here’s the info for the October Rally.

Most of the trails in the Mark Twain National Forest are for Jeeps/ATVs/UTVs. May have better luck in the Ozarks. But Mark Twain NF has some great scenery going through and around the area.

Reactions: OzarkNewb