Rank II

Enthusiast I

Orangevale, Sacramento County, California, United States
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeLoach
Member #

New member, wasn’t sure what this club was except for the Jeep I bought had the emblem on it. I had a Wrangler for about 10 years back in 1987, then sold it and put the money into a 1955 Willy’s pickup. Drove it every day for about 5 years. Then got more busy with job, house stuff, kids etc. so sold it as I didn’t have the time to continue to put into to. I’ve been wanting a Jeep again for the last few years and finally was able to pick one up a few weeks ago. It’s a Rubicon Hard Rock Unlimited, 2015, only had 14,000miles on it. I am looking forward to getting back out on the trails sometime soon with my wife of 28 years and maybe some of our kids might want to join us.39A4CA41-4CC9-4AF1-8460-3B8CB0EE7AD1.jpeg

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Welcome for So. Cal. We are mostly a nice bunch of guy's and a couple folks. What is the number on the Jeep?

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Cool, that’s a old one. Again welcome, I hope you enjoy the sandbox!

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
New member, wasn’t sure what this club was except for the Jeep I bought had the emblem on it. I had a Wrangler for about 10 years back in 1987, then sold it and put the money into a 1955 Willy’s pickup. Drove it every day for about 5 years. Then got more busy with job, house stuff, kids etc. so sold it as I didn’t have the time to continue to put into to. I’ve been wanting a Jeep again for the last few years and finally was able to pick one up a few weeks ago. It’s a Rubicon Hard Rock Unlimited, 2015, only had 14,000miles on it. I am looking forward to getting back out on the trails sometime soon with my wife of 28 years and maybe some of our kids might want to join us.View attachment 191760
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

www.overlandbouforums/
https://

www.overlandbound.com/
forums/forums/overland-bohttps://und-meetups.24/
forums/overland-trip-nd.com/

Here is a quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course you might be interested in.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @magicmike or me, your Regional Director, @Narbob.

Also you should know that member numbers are assigned to the person for life, obviously someone decided to give theirs up. They are easy to remove and hopefully you’ll proudly display your number.

Reactions: Danarch

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member, wasn’t sure what this club was except for the Jeep I bought had the emblem on it. I had a Wrangler for about 10 years back in 1987, then sold it and put the money into a 1955 Willy’s pickup. Drove it every day for about 5 years. Then got more busy with job, house stuff, kids etc. so sold it as I didn’t have the time to continue to put into to. I’ve been wanting a Jeep again for the last few years and finally was able to pick one up a few weeks ago. It’s a Rubicon Hard Rock Unlimited, 2015, only had 14,000miles on it. I am looking forward to getting back out on the trails sometime soon with my wife of 28 years and maybe some of our kids might want to join us.View attachment 191760
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike,
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
These are your local meet-ups if your interested;
Sierra Foothills Overlanders, El Dorado County CA
US West - Sierra Foothills Overlanders Monthly OLB meet-up/meeting.
Gold Country Monthly Meet-up. Auburn CA
https://www.overlandbound.com/event/gold-country-monthly-meetup/
Elk Grove, CA
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/overland-bound-elk-grove-ca-meetup.27897/
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
https://www.treadlightly.org/learn/online-courses/
https://tread-lightly.teachable.com/p/tread-lightly-youth-online-course

BullNV

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Dayton, NV, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Roach
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Air Force
Welcome from Nevada!

Neuvik

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Trent
Last Name
W
Member #

Howdy from just up the road!

Lots of good trails in the region, perfect for a jeep to Billy goat around and explore!

Hope to see ya on the trails!

Freeto16

Rank 0

Contributor I

El Cajon, CA, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Freeto
Welcome, I’m new hear myself. Just got my 1995 Toyota 4Runner. I live down outside of San Diego in El Cajon. Maybe I’ll see you out there!