Influencer III

Randburg, South Africa
First Name
Christoff
Last Name
Eilerd
Member #

Hi Folks,

I signed up for membership last week but haven't received an email with my member # or upgrade access code. Is this normal lead-time?

I emailed info@overlandbound.com as well but no reply yet. Just want to make sure this isn't a systems issue

Thanks!
Christoff

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Hey @Get Out GO
Not normal at all. Last week was the Jamboree in Utah and Michael and Corrie were there so my guess is they are going to be playing catch up today and tomorrow. I'll poke the bear a little for you though. PM me the info from the confirmation email and I can get things moving for you.
Welcome to the Party!!!!

Get Out GO

Ambassador, Africa

Influencer III

Randburg, South Africa
First Name
Christoff
Last Name
Eilerd
Member #

Hey @Get Out GO
Not normal at all. Last week was the Jamboree in Utah and Michael and Corrie were there so my guess is they are going to be playing catch up today and tomorrow. I'll poke the bear a little for you though. PM me the info from the confirmation email and I can get things moving for you.
Welcome to the Party!!!!
Thanks Chris!

hothybrids

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ottawa, Canada
Member #

I'm in the same boat, I paid my membership Monday afternoon, I've gotten the shipping info on my package but have yet to receive an email with my number and activation info.

Ebony M

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Red Oak, IA, USA
Member #

Hi,

My membership activation link seems to be broken. It brings me to a page that states "The requested page could not be found." Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated.