Investor

Influencer II

Port Washington, NY, USA
First Name
Juan
Last Name
Escobar
Member #

Hello everyone just joined OB n im very excited ive been following the overland bound community for about a yr now got into offroading about 2 1/2 yrs ago. Where to start....well since i can remember ive loved the freedom of the outdoors, ive been fortunate to have been able to travel which just made adventure more n more enticing almost something ive never wanted to give up. So about 2 yrs ago i got serious sold my 08 civic that i heavily customized, and got myself a 2015 toyota tacoma, after this purchase my better half, (gf) fell in love w it so we decided to double the effort n we hunted down a rare quicksand TRDpro 4runner. We havent looked back since. Now comes the fun part. I would love n e n all input i love learning new things and seeing others ingenuity and creative thoughts, i hope to learn alot n i will also share pics every step of the way. Many thnx to the overland bound crew, michael n corrie n to the overland bound community. Much love.
Member #2590

20161211_171528.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app

EscoTerrestrial

US East Region Member Rep
Staff member
Investor

Influencer II

Port Washington, NY, USA
First Name
Juan
Last Name
Escobar
Member #

Im lookin into getting a rooftop tent possibly like tepui or similar, what roof racks would be the best to go for in that type of application? Suggestions n e one, not too knowledgeable on this yet tryin to do my hw before n e thing. Thnx

Reactions: Luis Merlo

EscoTerrestrial

US East Region Member Rep
Staff member
Investor

Influencer II

Port Washington, NY, USA
First Name
Juan
Last Name
Escobar
Member #

So in a few days i will be receiving my first roof rack, from baja rack i will be installing them on my cab and also drilling tracks for another baja rack to go on my leer cap. I have a RTT fron cvt [pioneer extended w vestibule] comming in at a weight of about 180 lbs ive figured all the schematics and workings pics comming soon.