Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

All,

I'm seeing a lot of fellow NJ'ers join the page which is awesome! I'm the member rep here in NJ and am available to all of you. I have no problems answering questions or even taking you and your family out for some exploration. I'm in Monmouth County and with the travel restrictions I've stayed local all year. Once covid lifts I'll be hosting more runs up north to New England and even plan on Canada. There's a link below to a youtube channel I just started which will give you an idea of what areas are like here in NJ. I plan on making more videos as well.

njhiker43

Rank I

Enthusiast I

New Jersey, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Duffy
Union County here. Back into a Jeep after many years away (old jeep in college days in my profile pic) and love taking the family out locally. We have been chipping away at the Trans NJ Trail with short day trips. Also loving the IBSP MSP pass and plan on spending a lot of time on the sand.

Reactions: diabetiktaco

Jdsint

Rank V

Creator III

90 New Jersey Highway 94, Vernon, New Jersey 07462, United States
First Name
Joe
Last Name
S
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2ZBE
Union County here. Back into a Jeep after many years away (old jeep in college days in my profile pic) and love taking the family out locally. We have been chipping away at the Trans NJ Trail with short day trips. Also loving the IBSP MSP pass and plan on spending a lot of time on the sand.
All the season passes are sold out for IBSP, can you get a day pass?

njhiker43

Rank I

Enthusiast I

New Jersey, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Duffy
I believe you can get a day pass but not sure. They do plan on offering additional passes in Oct for the last part of the year. Recommend following IBSP on Facebook- they do a good job posting updates.