02Expo619

Rank 0

Traveler I

San Diego, CA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Hatton
Hey everyone, Ive been a lurker for about a year apparently so now I figured was a good time for an intro. My name is Brandon and my rigs are an 02 Explorer 4x4 and a 1990 Bronco II. Explorer has a leveling kit and 265/75r16s (32's). Bronco II is getting a 4 inch lift with extended radius arms on 265/75r16's as well. Me and the wife have used the Explorer several times in the local deserts but that was before our son was born. The Bronco II has been a long term project and should be starting to get moving a little faster in the next 6-8 months.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everyone, Ive been a lurker for about a year apparently so now I figured was a good time for an intro. My name is Brandon and my rigs are an 02 Explorer 4x4 and a 1990 Bronco II. Explorer has a leveling kit and 265/75r16s (32's). Bronco II is getting a 4 inch lift with extended radius arms on 265/75r16's as well. Me and the wife have used the Explorer several times in the local deserts but that was before our son was born. The Bronco II has been a long term project and should be starting to get moving a little faster in the next 6-8 months.
Hello Brandon and welcome to the OB crew....look forward to seeing your builds and your adventures.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Welcome to Overland Bound!
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

There is a meet up in the San Diego area that you might want to check out.

This is San Diego Overland Bound Trail Run page.

If you have any questions message your Member Representative,@FrankRoams, or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob